Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Trash the Dress Session - Janna Kasumovic - June 26, 2007


I'm now a married man! Janna - the pretty lady in the photo above - became my wife last Saturday. Our wedding went off without a hitch (as it was an outdoor ceremony the lack of rain was much appreciated). Wedding photos will follow at some point when we get them back from our photographer. In the mean time, we've been honeymooning in Jasper National Park since Sunday. This morning, we rose at the crack of dawn and headed out to do a trash the dress session on Patricia and Pyramid lake in the park.

Here's Janna posing for a portrait in front of Patricia Lake. The outside temperature at 6am was a wopping 5c. And the water was even colder.


My wife is a resilient lady. Here she steps into the icy lake in her lovely wedding dress.


A dreamy scene admidst beautiful surroundings.


A smile admist a warm portrait.


I have to hand it to her, that water would've had me yelping!


Janna relaxes on the shoreline.


Another view of a pristine morning in Jasper and a beautiful bride in the water.


Thank you, Janna, for tolerating the cold - I love you. :) We'll be heading back to Edmonton tomorrow. This Saturday I'll be shooting a wedding that promises to be a hoot - watch for it on the blog early next week.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Maki said...

Ooooh, I must of missed that tradition!!

First thing I thought when I saw the pics was "Lady in the Water".... good title and good movie.

Great pics Jason! Congrats newlyweds :)

Maki

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Janna said...

I love you forever and always my husband..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home